The CCTV Security Design and Installation programme is a highly interactive and practical oriented course, delivered by recognized security expert and training providers.
On this programme you will know how to operate and setup a CCTV systems for both small home and Office buildings as well as large camera farm in major cities.
This course involve 99.9999% hands on experience of working with CCTV systems and guided learning in important areas such as following or observing people, monitoring,Image identification etc. Focus on rapid response situations.
You will learn how to:
- Operate CCTV equipment
- Operate modern high specification cameras and digital recording equipment
- Give advice on operating CCTV cameras
- Create still photographs from recorded footage
- Deal with unexpected security related incidents
- Use cameras to focus on the activities of one particular person
Use cameras to look for people
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate format
- Maintain the security of a CCTV Monitoring Centre
- Ensure that the CCTV service is operated well within any legislation
- Be courteous & diplomatic when dealing with the general public
- Man and operate the two way radio system to the police, shops and pubs or clubs etc
- Prepare witness statements
Who Can Study CCTV Security Design and Installation Course:
- Any body planning for a career in CCTV Surveillance Industry
- Everyone interested in knowing the basics of electronics
- Self Employed Persons, Job Seekers
- Students seeking a career in CCTV Camera surveillance , Installation and Maintenance Industry
No educational qualification is required , no age bar
|Codes of Practice|
|Control Room Operations|
|Fire Safety Awareness|
|Maintain daily logs|
|Mobile CCTV Equipment|
|Operating Digital Recording Equipment|
|Public Space Surveillance (PSS)|
|Review Digital Evidence|
No Reviews found for this course.